hey...some times I wonder why people hate getting older...cos I think older is better...life might not be a bed of roses but u can have most things on your terms...I dont send again...i do wat I want when I want...i know what is important to me and mine..
I love myself irrespective of the numbers of nigga(forgive me) that have have tried to pull me down,friends that have betrayed me,pple that have felt betrayed,pple that I have loved,who loved and love me,...and all this has made me a better person...do I have regrets tons..but u cant live your life on regrets cos u will only end up regretting regret.
I think everyone should be happy getting old..celebrate it.....that truth is I look back at my being 20..i think i dont want to be 20 again...do I want to be 28 again most def........
Tuesday, 30 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment