Wednesday, 21 July 2010

FUTURE- old post

i have always liked this title for the simple reason that it is the truth..... i have for some time now felt like i have been drifting through life, unaccomplished...like i cant do much. So I have decided to draw up a five year plan. Everyone must have one. I have a rough sketch...and it is getting clearer now...
my plan will cover all aspects of my life - Career, Spiritual,Financial.

Career- could be broken down into:
what you see your self doing.
how to achieve that.
compromises to be made.
Exams or courses to take.

Spiritual -
where are you now
Oneness with your creator
deepen knowledge of the word

Financial
How much money will I need to be comfortable?
Do I need to be super rich or just comfortable with a good standard of living
How much of my money income will i save every month as a nest egg
What type of investments will I go into to get to the desired amount.


I mean it doesn't have to follow exactly....but I am sure you get the idea....

No comments: