Thursday, 23 September 2010

Y R U SiNglE

I was asked this question yesterday and so many things ran through my mind, but I said I dont knw. So I will attempt to answer this here b4 I answer him:
1) Guys I like don't like me
2) Have trust issues
3) I am really picky
4) I threaten men- I am too independent.
5) I am scared,what if I don't meet his expectation or vice versa.
6) Haven't found anyone that I like and hw likes me back,so I rather be alone than wiv someone I don't like.
7) I want to be chased and nt do the chasing.
8) Too many women around, so u with values are overlooked as been proud/full of ones self etc
9) The will of God
10 Waiting for the bone of my bone, my friend.
11)What if the person wants to change me??
12)The world is full of married men?
13)I don't really go out ,so I don't meet people.(the answer)

To be updated as I remember things...

No comments: