Friday, 19 September 2008

Hmmmmmmm

At what point do you move on..be it a job, a relationship or even life itself. I have decided that I have to move on with regards to the 1st two...
My job sucks in terms of I am not engaged...so I have plenty of time on my hands..this stems from the fact that the capital market is in recession, and nobody wants to touch it with a long pole...so I need something more concrete.
My relationship sucks...when I was leaving the U.K, I promised my bf that I would call him even day and come see him often enough,in hindsight,while making these promises he didn't say anything, so all the commitment and reassurance was on my part. and this i kept ,okay..i didn't keep the coming often bit but i used to call him everyday and he used to sound funny and distant on the phone. For the 1st month it was like that I used to do all the calling and he use to sound funny..(and he used to thank me for calling?? still don't get that)and I thought on my own money, then he started calling like everyday for about 2months then he stopped.and now I think we speak like 4 times in a month or less.is that a relationship..in this case I dont think distance is the issue it is deeper than that. I don't know I have many reservations with him, reservations I had before I started dating him, and issues I still have. the long and short is he doesn't get me. I cant imagine living with him for the rest of my life,for the singular reason that I will lose myself...the very essence that makes me ,me....Selfish I know, but I have had friends that I got along with and in a different time and place I would have married them.
I have believed and prayed to find the right guy, I have always said that I rather be single than be married for the sake of marriage.
Concerning the job..I have another offer,so that is cool but the relationship (if I can call it that)well..time will tell.....

No comments: