Wednesday, 24 September 2008

I need love

I need love- some song that LL cool J is the title for my blog.
Anyways, today,work is slow, been checking out websites all day long, coveting cars-(Honda CRV), coveting bags,shoes and I praying for provision so I can send my friend $ to shop for me.
but seriously I need love,loads and loads of it.I need just need some one to tell me it is going to be alright and will make me believe it....
Anyways,got another job subject to pregnancy and HIV test, the pregnancy, i am sure of, but the HIV....as I have never done a test, so I am scared shitless,God help me.
I am so scared to everything now, I am sure I am even scared of my own shadow,Me the fearless oh,......willing to go where no man has been. It must come with age...or maybe not.
I have another offer in london that might and might not materialize, it is all in God's hands. Even opening my results scares me, as I am typing this my heart, skipped a bit.
I should do it and get it over with....
what do u fink?

No comments: